#21코트
꾸기 : 바로 올려주시네 ㄷㄷ
김상학 : 아니 안녕수야랑도 합방하고 그러네 ㄷ ㄷ
WooJin Cho : 코트 집 마이크랑 달라서 그런가 음질때매 집중안된다
덕배 : 랄부 나브딸 ~
꼬꼬곡 : 만철이 취했나ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

만철이 랩 잘하는데 그냥 박자 다 놓치네

Balmain | Fall Winter 2020/2021 | Full Show

Balmain | Fall Winter 2020/2021 by Olivier Rousteing | Full Fashion Show in High Definition. (Widescreen - Exclusive Video/1080p - PFW/Paris Fashion Week)
Lillysprout : and it starts off whit coats then the star wars fashion show to begin, Balmain must be a big Star Wars fan'
Zash Orion : Can’t say it’s a favourite.
Clarice Dorsey : Beautiful it has wonderful fall colors a touch of Military , Love the draped long Queen jackets. I see the Matrix and some gangster boss lady look.☺
rainbow : one if not thee best shows and clothes EVER!!!
arman hares : Omg

How to pronounce Balmain? (CORRECTLY) French Pronunciation

Hear the CLASSY pronunciation of all the Top French Luxury brands, including Louis Vuitton:

Balmain (French: [balmɛ̃]) is a French luxury fashion house that was founded by Pierre Balmain in 1945. It currently operates 16 monobrand stores, including locations in New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Miami, and Milan.

So how to you get the pronunciation of Balmain right? What is the Typical French pronunciation of Balmain, the French luxury fashion designer brand?

Listen and learn how to say Balmain correctly and what this wine term means with French winemaker Julien, "how do you pronounce" free pronunciation audio/video tutorials.

Learn how to say wine words in English, French, Spanish, German Italian, and many other languages with Julien Miquel and his pronunciation tutorials! In the world of wine words and the diversity of accents and local dialects, some words can be extremely hard to pronounce.

Julien’s instructional and educational videos make pronunciation easier as I detail the correct pronunciation as native French speaker but also fluent speaker of French, English, Spanish and Italian.
-If you found this video helpful please like the video to support my work.
-If you would like help with any future pronunciations please be sure to subscribe!
-Thanks for Watching How To Pronounce with Julien and happy pronouncing.

#FrenchWithJulien
Choco Bar : Ayo thanks
Jessica Vincent : I can't tell if I am supposed to pronounce the n.
Alina Abramova : balma?
N R : No you’re not supposed to

#balmain코트

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 2,501건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.campingstar.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz